Strona 2 z 3 PierwszyPierwszy 123 OstatniOstatni
Pokazane rezultaty 11 do 20 z 30

Temat: Cos dla fanow BMW ale nie tylko ;) POLECAM !!!

Data dołączenia
    Jan 2010
    Miasto
    Kraków
    Auto
    Bmw m3 e46
    Model
    Inny
    Silnik
    inny
    Podziękował
    2 razy

Domyślny

no szakal, zdjecia wypasione nie podoba mi sie tylko na I zestawie opis e36 m3, z tego co sie orientuje m3 byly tylko w wersji 3d, i rzadka serwia ale potwory na drogach bmw z oznaczeniem M3 M5 w budzie m3 silnik od m5
    Wdzieczne samochody ale w pl sa kojarzone saz dresami, zreszta OOOO coraz czesciej rowniez
    było s3 8l by CS 260ps
    było e46 m3 344ps
    było impreza STI 306ps
    wrociło s3....

Data dołączenia
    Oct 2008
    Miasto
    Kraków
    Auto
    Służbowe
    Model
    Inny
    Silnik
    inny
    Podziękował
    70 razy

Domyślny

ja tam nie wiem wrzucilem co znalazłem
    to ze BMW to dresowozy to niestety bardzo zle psuje ich wizerunek w PL a szkoda bo to naprawde dobre auta
    " Dziekuje Szakalu jeszcze raz..jestes najlepszzy" - Wilda 01-06-11, 17:32

Data dołączenia
    Feb 2010
    Miasto
    Waldenburg
    Auto
    Audi
    Model
    A3 8L 3d
    Silnik
    1.8T AJQ
    Podziękował
    2 razy

Domyślny

co tam wizerunek w Polsce...jak to się ma do całego koncernu i megaproduktu, jakim jest auto audi czy bmw,adidasów i piwa też mam nie kupować bo lubi to jakaś grupa z którą się nie identyfikuję? bez sensu takie myślenie, typowo polskie i zaściankowe

Data dołączenia
    Oct 2008
    Miasto
    Kraków
    Auto
    Służbowe
    Model
    Inny
    Silnik
    inny
    Podziękował
    70 razy

Domyślny

E39

E34

stanceworks

Data dołączenia
    Oct 2008
    Miasto
    Kraków
    Auto
    Służbowe
    Model
    Inny
    Silnik
    inny
    Podziękował
    70 razy

Domyślny

Building an aggressive street car nearly always involves making some sort of compromise along the way. As much as we would all like to think we could live with a stripped and caged daily driver, we all know that the reality would quickly wear thin. Especially in our modern motoring world where it would seem that every government is doing their utmost to remove the joy of driving from us.
    When Phil Morrison bought this E46 M3 as a daily driver he wanted to keep things simple and civilized. But when you have a 720+BHP Nissan S15 in your garage, everything else is going to feel rather tame in comparison. As some of you know, Phil is the co-founder of Driftworks, which we published a story about earlier in the week. Earlier this year, Driftworks announced a new brand, Trackculture, to appeal to track day junkies and fast road car owners.
    The modifications started quite soon in this E46's life once under Phil's ownership. A healthy 370 odd horsepower was extracted from the original motor but knowing Phil, this was never going to be enough.
    It's also worth remembering that when your sister company's flagship car is the Driftworks S15, building something tame was never going to be an option.
    Phil's vision for his M3 was to keep it sensible and retain the everyday drivability of an M3 whilst improving power and delivery but not detrimentally affecting the weight distribution or handling of the car.
    The first time I popped the bonnet, it was to be honest a sort of anti-climax but for good reason. The engine just looked like a factory install. That's no mean feat considering swapping an S85 into an E46 is not exactly the easiest of conversions.
    Thanks to the help of Dynotorque (one of the UK's leading LS motor swap shops), they managed to get the five litre S85 engine into the bay with the use of custom engine mounts and crossmember, an RX7 steering rack and a custom steering column.
    With 500+BHP now being delivered, adequate stopping power was required. Behind the three piece AC Schnitzer wheels (18x9.5 up front and 18x11.5 at the rear). 360mm discs with CA Automotive six piston calipers for the front and Stoptech four piston calipers with Stoptech pads for the rear.
    The subtleties on the outside are what really help this car shine in my book. To a regular passer-by it looks like just another E46 M3 but to a trained eye, all the details begin to reveal a much bigger picture. The rear bootlid is a carbon CSL item with the addition of an AC Schnitzer roof spoiler.
    The inside has retained all the expected creature comforts of an M3. CSL front seats and ACS white kevlar dash and door trim. As far as I know the European E60 M5 never came with a manual gearbox - although the USDM version did - so Phil's research revealed that an E9x M3 six speed would mate perfectly to the S85 engine. A Dynavin headunit takes up radio, TV and navigation services.
    Trying to get the engine up and running with the M5's extremely complicated electronics was a going to be a big no-no. With the help of KMS Racing Engines in the Netherlands, a company with great experience in running the S85 in track cars, Phil sourced a Pectel SQ6M12 ECU and paired it with a Cosworth Motorsports engine loom which all tied into the above Cosworth Pi Omega Dash2.
    The rear arches alone required nearly 100 hours of labour to flare them for an extra 40mm of clearance whilst still retaining an OEM look.
    The effort was worth it however, as there are no issues whatsoever with the 285/30/18 Federal RSRs (245/35/18 at the front) fouling the bodywork or inner-arch. Remember how I'm always harping on about how you can have a fully functional track car with stance and not have issues? This is how it can and should be done.
    The exhaust is a custom stainless steel item built by Dynotorque with an Eisenmann back box with a QPR Electronic Exhaust Bypass Valve.
    What appeals to me most about this car is that it offers the complete package - it has the power, the looks and the comfort to match.

speedhunters.com

Data dołączenia
    Oct 2008
    Miasto
    Kraków
    Auto
    Służbowe
    Model
    Inny
    Silnik
    inny
    Podziękował
    70 razy

Domyślny

Wheels:
    AC Schnitzer 18″ Type 1 Racing Alloy Wheels

Fronts:
    Tires: 215/35/18
    Mirror polished Genuine OZ Racing 9J x 18″ ET32 Tubes (2-Piece)
    Genuine OZ Racing decal
    Genuine AC Schnitzer Hubcentric spiggot rings
    22ct Gold plated bolts and new OZ nuts

Rears:
    Tires: 245/35/18
    Mirror polished Genuine OZ Racing 10.5J x 18″ ET26 Lips (3.5″) & Barrels (3-Piece)
    Genuine OZ Racing decal
    22ct Gold plated bolts and new OZ nuts

OEM BMW Aerodynamics package including rear bumper, side skirts and the rear lip spoiler.

OEM?!?! Body to są części OEM! ciężko w to uwierzyć ale no, heh, ciężko w to uwierzyć i tak

no i teraz to co tygryski lubią najbardziej.

stancenation.com

Zbanowany Zbanowany
    Data dołączenia
    Aug 2010
    Miasto
    3miasto
    Auto
    VW GOLF 6 GTI
    Model
    Inny
    Silnik
    inny
    Podziękował
    30 razy

Domyślny

Cytuj Oryginalnie napisane przez pehjoe Pokaż post
    nie podoba mi sie tylko na I zestawie opis e36 m3, z tego co sie orientuje m3 byly tylko w wersji 3d
    Błąd, "emki" były także w wersji sedan

Data dołączenia
    Oct 2008
    Miasto
    Kraków
    Auto
    Służbowe
    Model
    Inny
    Silnik
    inny
    Podziękował